Browse Exhibits (1 total)

A History of Campus Planning

1893-1930 property map.jpg

In 1893, when the University of Montana-Missoula was established, it owned no land or buildings. Today the campus has grown to over 120 acres. This exhibit illustrates the history of campus planning and expansion through photographs, maps, plans and articles. All materials are from Archives and Special Collections, Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, University of Montana-Missoula. Comments and questions regarding the exhibit can be sent to library.archives@umontana.edu

, , ,